Hi Everyone,
I walked back to the operating room with Lexi at about 11:45 am ET. She did very well this morning! She liked wearing the gown with the puppies on it, and liked her special hospital bracelet. And she got very excited when the nurse told her she gets to keep the Hello Kitty coloring book and crayons, too!
Lexi was given some medicine, and boy did it make her goofy! Lexi was giggly, and it made Alex and I very giggly too! And she did very well when I took her back in the operating room. The anesthesiologist and nurses all said that they haven't seen a toddler do so well with the gas! Way to go Lexi!!!! We are so proud of you!
I have to give a shout out to everyone here at the hospital. This pre-op experience was SOOOOO much better than Lexi's first surgery.
I will post another update soon...
Lots of love!
P.S. Lexi laughed at me when I wore the funny suit and hat....so I'm giving everyone a one-time pass to laugh too, but that's all you get!
3 comments:
First of all i did know that the doctors were allowed to give you and alex something to make you giggly. Second, of course she does well with gas, she's around uncle matt all of the time. Although, that kind of gas will make a person grimace. I am very happy she is doing well even though i have a nice new one foot crack on the windshield of my 9 day old car. But i will accept any bad day for her to have a great one. Go cubs. Love you. Team Funkle, aka alex and matt.
Lexi,
Glad to hear that all went well yesterday. We are all wishing all the best for you. You and mom looked great in the pictures, maybe Mom just a little silly. Keep us informed as to how you are doing.
Love Papa, Grandma & Granny
Grandma and Grandpa love you very much. We hope last night was restful for you and Mommy and Daddy. Just like Uncle Matt said, we would accept any bad day so you could have a great day. Love and prayers to all. Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment