Hey Everybody,
Sorry I haven't posted for a few days, but things have been crazy. Between leaving the hospital on Sunday, worrying about Pops because of his infection, and controlling Lexi's muscle spasms which kept her awake during the nights, we needed to have a good day.....and finally today was good for Lexi!
She slept all through the night (so Alex and I slept all night too!). We now have Lexi on a steady regimen of meds, and her muscle spasms have virtually disappeared. We also had her standing for a couple of minutes, and walked a couple of steps today (quite reluctantly though). And when it came time to do her exercises she was reluctant, until I told her to try doing the yoga moves that Alex taught her. After saying that, she really got into it and was doing her exercises with minimal help (thanks Alex!) Hopefully that tactic will continue to work!!!
We love you very much Pops, and are praying for you and send you well wishes for a great surgery tomorrow and speedy recovery!
Hope you enjoy the pics of Lexi on the bed, doing her sticker art!
Hugs and Kisses to everyone....we miss you all so much!
1 comment:
Hi Guys,
Sorry I have not posted in a couple of days but I was out of town.
Lexi, I hope you are doing OK. I have been thinking about you and miss you very much.
Love and Kisses
Papa, Grandma, & Granny
Post a Comment