Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday




Hey Everyone,


Well, today was a great day for Lexi....she started walking again! We are so very proud of her! She walked from the bathroom door to the bed using her walker, and then walked a bit holding mine and Alex's hands!

We took a little break and played a game together, and then after a bit of creativity and encouragement on our part, Lexi walked into the hallway of the hotel! Once she got to the hallway, she noticed a new book waiting for her near the elevator. Lexi was quite happy to see a new book, but even happier to see the elevator, and wanted to go on it.

Lexi walked (using her cute little walker) onto the elevator, through the lobby and out the doors. She walked outside for a few minutes and then back up to our room. It was so amazing! Huh, and I was worried that she would not want to walk. Silly me!

After the very productive day she had, Lexi zonked out at 8:30.

Hope everyone is well, and we miss you all so much!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi guys. i like lexi's walker it is cute. i want to say hi to u guys and loves to all of u. and for lexi's walker she wants cubs logos all over it.
woj.lulu
hugs and kisses for you guys
love, auntie sue and bobby and grandma

St. Mary Youth Ministry said...

Hi,

Yeah Lexi!!! I am so proud of you. I miss you and love you lots. I pray for many more good days.
Love,
Auntie Beth

cuzn britti said...

HUUURAAAY for lexi! I saw your video, what a great job! I feel mommy and daddys joy and relief, woooh, thats alot of work! It was so funny hearing you say WHAAT UUUP, i laughed. you bet britti will enjoy the video. cant wait to show her! alright well have another super great day. PS you are grandmas light of happiness!, keep up the great work!!!!