Good morning everyone!
After being on the road for 10 hours yesterday, we decided to settle in at a Holiday Inn in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. Lexi adjusted quite well to our hotel room. She was very proud of the fact that she could climb up onto the bed herself, and she just loved the mini fridge in our room! It was just her size, so she kept going in the fridge to drink her cup of milk. She would also tell us that if we needed anything, to let her know and she would get it for us....too cute!
We love and miss everyone, and I'll post again once we get settled into the apartment in Baltimore.
10 comments:
What up goofy girl. Get me beer out of that fridge. We miss you very much. Love you, Team funkle. Aka Alex and Matt
Hello Misses....Uncle Matt, Chewdude and I miss you, Darby, Piglet and Tigger so very much! We can't wait for all of you to come and visit again! Be good and give Mommy and Daddy a kiss for us!
Love Team Funkel (Uncle Matt and Alex)
Lexi
How's it going little one! We love and miss you. GO CUBS GO !!!!
Papa, Grandma, & Granny
Hey Baby Girl, WHAAAAT UUUUUP!!!! Aunti Vickie and Cuzz Britti, say Good Mornin Sunshine! Britti is gunna love this blog stuff, you will be getting letters of love everyday!!! Hugs and lots of sweet kisses for little MISS SUNSHINE!!!
Hey Baby Girl, WHAAAAT UUUUUP!!!! Auntie Vickie and cousin Britti say Good Mornin Sunshine! Britti is gunna love this blog stuff, you'll get letters of love everyday! OK, well WAKE UP CUTIE PIE! We love You All, Unc.Bob, Aunti Vickie and Your cuzzz, Britti and cuzz Bobby.
Hi Sweety,
How are you. We all miss you very much. Say Hi to Mom and Dad from us. Let them know if they need anything to give us a call. Love and Kisses
Papa, Grandma, & Granny
hi lexi it's britti are you haveing fun love britti
hi lexi it's britti we all miss you.I hope your having fun.I can't wait to see you again.Godnight lexi have a great trip I love you love britti by.
Hi Lexi,
We love you very much. You will do fine tomorrow. We will say a prayer at 9:30 AM. Huges and Kisses.
O'ya, say Hi to Mom and Dad too!
love you All. Mom & Pops.
WOW, You look great sweatheart; wish I got to eat as much ice-cream as you get to eat! You're so lucky! Soon you're going to be able to run faster than me and be better at yoga than me; you go girl! Uncle Matt and I miss you and you're Mommy and Daddy. Keep being the good girl you're being and give Mommy and Daddy and big hug and kiss for Uncle Matt and I. We love you!
Post a Comment