Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday

Lexi is having a really great day today! She's been walking a lot more today, both with the walker and without. We even went outside for a bit!



Lexi wanted to wear her princess dress while painting a princess. She said, "I'm an artist!"



Yay, bubbles!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello from Grandma, Thanks for sharing the great pics of our little artist. Its nice to see Lex outside enjoying the sun. Have a wonderful evening. GO CUBS.....

St. Mary Youth Ministry said...

Hi, You are a little artist. You look so pretty in your princess dress. I love you and I miss you!

Auntie Beth

Alex said...

Hello lady!

So glad you and mommy updated the blogg! Alex and Uncle Funkle miss you tons and are so glad you're feeling better. Grandma says she's exited to see you and Miss Melissa swim like fishy on Thursday; we hope mommy will take some pictures. We love you sweatheart!